* From the Start | Programs
| Accessories submenu, Run MS Paint
* Paste with Ctrl-V the image into Paint.
* WIth mouse drag, Select just the graph rectangle and enough white space below for your name as a caption
* click the [Crop] button on the Home ribbon.
In previous versions of Paint, with Ctrl-X, Cut it out.* Click the [A] button for a text box, and drag the mouse to make a text box below the graph
* Ctrl-N for new blank canvas. Yes, get rid of old image without saving.
* Ctrl-V to paste in just the graph.